Here’s what we will cover in Do No Harm:
Module 0 : Introduction to Do No Harm
Learn about why this work is so important, how to best utilize the program, and what the expectations are regarding the course and its content.
- Welcome to the Do No Harm program
- Best practices for navigating this course
- What is ok and what is not ok when utilizing this course.
Module 1: Trauma and Its Impact on Business
Learn the difference between small t and big t trauma. This will help you identify if those “suck it up” moments you experienced in your past are actually affecting your present and future. It will also empower you to recognize the patterns trauma can cause and discover how to interrupt them for a new outcome.
- Lesson 1 - Why we need to look at trauma & business
- Lesson 2 - Defining trauma
- Lesson 3 - How trauma impacts our nervous system
- Lesson 4 - Why helping professionals need to examine their Deeper Why
- Lesson 5 - Body Integration Video
- Lesson 6 - Invitation to the Three Whys Course
Module 2: The Anatomy of a Traumatized Business
Learn the 5 places in which trauma most often shows up in a business. Once you understand these categories, you have a framework for uncovering and disrupting trauma patterns in your business and your clients’.
- Lesson 1 - The history behind my research
- Lesson 2 - Trauma’s impact on trust & boundaries
- Lesson 3 - Trauma’s impact on visibility.
- Lesson 4 - Trauma’s impact on money.
- Lesson 5 - How Fight, Flight, Freeze & Fawn show up in a business.
- Lesson 6 - Grounding and integration video
Module 3: Inner Kiddo to CEO: Who’s REALLY in Charge?
Identify how experiences from your childhood are influencing how you run your business. I call these your “inner kiddos” and we will learn how to give them a job that’s helpful instead of letting them run the show.
- Lesson 1 - How small t trauma impacts our inner kiddos
- Lesson 2 - Inner kiddo connection exercises
- Lesson 3 - Inner CEO connection exercises
Module 4: Why Your Relationship With Your Business Matters
Recognize that you are in a relationship with your business! And that relationship may be replicating one from your past with a mean boss, an overbearing parent, or a demanding coach. Then you can decide the kind of relationship you want to have with your business and start to develop that.
- Lesson 1 - How and why we create a relationship with our business.
- Lesson 2 - What is your current relationship with your business?
- Lesson 3 - What is the relationship that you want to have with your business?
- Lesson 4 - Body Integration Video
Module 5: How Does Trauma Impact Your Clients?
Do you get annoyed with clients who seem to constantly come up against resistance? Discover how to recognize when clients may be dealing with their own internalized trauma, learn how to proceed with integrity and compassion, and understand when to refer a client out to a trauma-informed therapist.
- Lesson 1 - How to recognize trauma’s impact on your clients and stay in integrity.
- Lesson 2 - How to recognize trauma’s impact on your employee or other relationships in your business.
- Lesson 3 - Body Integration Video
Module 6: Become a Trauma-Conscious Entrepreneur
Pull all of this information together and see how it can inform how you show up, market yourself, and work with clients to Do No Harm because you understand how to do so without triggering someone else’s trauma response.
- Lesson 1 - Creating intentional containers in your program
- Lesson 2 - Trauma conscious marketing
- Lesson 3 - Trauma conscious sales and pricing
- Lesson 4 - Group Dynamics Course
- Lesson 5 - Body Integration Video
Module 7: Integration and Reorientation to Doing No Harm
Wrap it all up and integrate it with these final lessons.
- Lesson 1 - How to get on the Trauma Conscious Entrepreneur Network Directory
- Lesson 2 - Invitation to access bonus sessions and how to reach out for additional support.
- Lesson 3 - Wrapping it all up
- Lesson 4 - Body Integration video
By the end of this program, you should be able to recognize your own patterns of trauma that may be showing up in your business, how trauma might be showing up for your clients, and how to market and serve to Do No Harm.