Tried all the “mindset work” and you’re STILL stuck at the same level in your business?
Tried all the “mindset work” and you’re STILL stuck at the same level in your business?
You may be thinking, “I don’t really have trauma from my past”
Or “What happened to me isn’t as bad as what happened to her…”
But, in my experience, people who have zero trauma from their pasts are the exception, not the rule. And even “little t” trauma (as we call it) can affect you and your business.
You might have silent trauma running in your business if:
- It’s hard to delegate because no one can do the work quite like you can
- You love your business…but the uncertainty is creating anxiety
- Your revenue never feels like enough
- You’re afraid if you enforce boundaries that you’ll lose customers
- You find yourself deferring to others to avoid conflict
- It feels like your calendar is running you, not the other way around
- You feel ambivalent about raising your prices
Learn to Do No Harm — to your people, processes, OR profit
When you become a trauma-conscious entrepreneur, many of the challenges that you're experiencing in your business will shift because you'll be looking at them with a new lens.
When you do the work to understand your trauma responses, you'll be less likely to do subconscious harm to yourself, your people, or your profits.
In fact, once you understand how trauma is at play in your business, you will:
- Finally manage a team from a place of empowerment
- Grow and scale your business, trust you can get the help you need
- Establish clear boundaries for yourself, team, and clients for mutual clarity
- Market from a place of integrity and compassion without sacrificing sales
- Stop attracting clients that are the wrong fit
- Create a healthier relationship with money so you can achieve your goals
- Establish an emotional sustainability plan
YOU WILL NEVER LOOK AT YOUR BUSINESS IN THE SAME WAY AGAIN. I PROMISE YOU THAT.
Why I’m so passionate about trauma and its impact on business
I’m a business therapist and mindset coach who works with entrepreneurs to create and nurture healthy relationships with their businesses. I’m a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with a Masters in Social Work and a rich experience of working as a therapist. Though I speak and guest regularly to talk about mental health and small t trauma, my most satisfying work is helping business owners like you create emotionally sustainable, financially stable businesses. It’s transformational and I love it.
During my 18 years as a therapist, I supported clients through the process of recognizing how trauma was impacting their businesses and their leadership. Add to that, my own experience and healing as a trauma survivor, and, more recently, my 5+ years helping business owners do no harm to their people, their processes, and their profits through my coaching and group programs. This is my calling. Guiding people like you through the process is exactly what I’m meant to do.
We all know that perfection does not exist and we all hold the desire to do no harm. We also know that a pain-free world does not exist, but that doesn't mean you cannot make it your goal. We should all aspire to do no harm.
I am going to share with you my expertise and what I have found in my research so you can shift into being a trauma-conscious entrepreneur and start to do less harm in your business, to yourself, and the world around you.
What You'll Get:
• Six (6) self-paced modules to uncover and eliminate hidden traumas so you can finally scale your business.
• Add to your professional credibility by being listed in our Trauma Conscious Entrepreneurs Network Directory—FREE
• Recorded sessions with guest teachers—$3000
By the end of this program, you’ll finally run a trauma-conscious business that will help you, your people, your processes, and your profits.
- Remove trauma's aftermath from your business structures
- Navigate around any trauma tripwires you may encounter
- Lean into the resilience and strength that trauma led you to develop.
Join the waitlist for the intensive
"We live in a society that programs entrepreneurs to hustle, grind, and push past discomfort at their own detriment, which leads to burn-out, depression, and sometimes even disease.
Nicole Lewis-Keeber is helping shift the paradigm of entrepreneurship and teaching business owners how to ‘Do No Harm’ to not only their clients but also doing no harm to themselves.
I’ve gained so much value from working with Nicole in her Do No Harm program, her Dare To Lead cohort, and working directly with her as a business therapist. She helped me identify where trauma was playing out in my business and what was keeping me from feeling fully supported in my business.
Nicole can help you navigate the challenges of entrepreneurship and fall in love with your business again. I highly recommend working with her!
—Niajae Wallace - Sound Therapist & Owner of Bliss Bar Meditation Studio
Find Your Liberation in the Do No Harm Program:
Module 0 : Introduction to Do No Harm
Learn about why this work is so important, how to best utilize the program, and what the expectations are regarding the course and its content.
- Welcome to the Do No Harm program
- Best practices for navigating this course
- What is ok and what is not ok when utilizing this course.
Module 1: Trauma and Its Impact on Business
Learn the difference between small t and big t trauma. This will help you identify if those “suck it up” moments you experienced in your past are actually affecting your present and future. It will also empower you to recognize the patterns trauma can cause and discover how to interrupt them for a new outcome.
- Lesson 1 - Why we need to look at trauma & business
- Lesson 2 - Defining trauma
- Lesson 3 - How trauma impacts our nervous system
- Lesson 4 - Why helping professionals need to examine their Deeper Why
- Lesson 5 - Body Integration Video
- Lesson 6 - Invitation to the Three Whys Course
Module 2: The Anatomy of a Traumatized Business
Learn the 5 places in which trauma most often shows up in a business. Once you understand these categories, you have a framework for uncovering and disrupting trauma patterns in your business and your clients’.
- Lesson 1 - The history behind my research
- Lesson 2 - Trauma’s impact on trust & boundaries
- Lesson 3 - Trauma’s impact on visibility.
- Lesson 4 - Trauma’s impact on money.
- Lesson 5 - How Fight, Flight, Freeze & Fawn show up in a business.
- Lesson 6 - Grounding and integration video
Module 3: Inner Kiddo to CEO: Who’s REALLY in Charge?
Identify how experiences from your childhood are influencing how you run your business. I call these your “inner kiddos” and we will learn how to give them a job that’s helpful instead of letting them run the show.
- Lesson 1 - How small t trauma impacts our inner kiddos
- Lesson 2 - Inner kiddo connection exercises
- Lesson 3 - Inner CEO connection exercises
Module 4: Why Your Relationship With Your Business Matters
Recognize that you are in a relationship with your business! And that relationship may be replicating one from your past with a mean boss, an overbearing parent, or a demanding coach. Then you can decide the kind of relationship you want to have with your business and start to develop that.
- Lesson 1 - How and why we create a relationship with our business.
- Lesson 2 - What is your current relationship with your business?
- Lesson 3 - What is the relationship that you want to have with your business?
- Lesson 4 - Body Integration Video
Module 5: How Does Trauma Impact Your Clients?
Do you get annoyed with clients who seem to constantly come up against resistance? Discover how to recognize when clients may be dealing with their own internalized trauma, learn how to proceed with integrity and compassion, and understand when to refer a client out to a trauma-informed therapist.
- Lesson 1 - How to recognize trauma’s impact on your clients and stay in integrity.
- Lesson 2 - How to recognize trauma’s impact on your employee or other relationships in your business.
- Lesson 3 - Body Integration Video
Module 6: Become a Trauma-Conscious Entrepreneur
Pull all of this information together and see how it can inform how you show up, market yourself, and work with clients to Do No Harm because you understand how to do so without triggering someone else’s trauma response.
- Lesson 1 - Creating intentional containers in your program
- Lesson 2 - Trauma conscious marketing
- Lesson 3 - Trauma conscious sales and pricing
- Lesson 4 - Group Dynamics Course
- Lesson 5 - Body Integration Video
Module 7: Integration and Reorientation to Doing No Harm
Wrap it all up and integrate it with these final lessons.
- Lesson 1 - How to get on the Trauma Conscious Entrepreneur Network Directory
- Lesson 2 - Invitation to access bonus sessions and how to reach out for additional support.
- Lesson 3 - Wrapping it all up
- Lesson 4 - Body Integration video
By the end of this program, you should be able to recognize your own patterns of trauma that may be showing up in your business, how trauma might be showing up for your clients, and how to market and serve to Do No Harm.
Meet our Guest Teachers:
(they/them) How to Write Trigger Free Copy
(ze/zim/zir) Do No Harm Gender
(she/her) The Neurobiology of Success
(she/her) Entrepreneurship and ADHD
This is for you if…
- Your previous mindset work hasn’t given you breakthrough growth
- You are managing team members (even contractors)
- You feel like you’re in a self-imposed grind
- Other programs, coaches, and books have only taken you so far
- You want to make a profit with integrity
- Your work is important - but it’s burning you out
- You’re ready to grant yourself some compassion
"I think every business owner needs this kind of education around trauma, both for themselves and for their customers/clients."
—Sarah Cottrell - formerlawyer.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this Trauma Therapy?
Nothing can replace professional help when it comes to a trauma diagnosis or a trauma exploration journey. This program is NOT therapy or medical advice of any kind.
This program simply helps you identify hidden trauma residuals (big and small) that may be silently affecting your business process and strategy. Once you’ve learned how to uncover these issues, you’ll learn how to realign your business going forward.
If you are just starting your own trauma exploration journey, or just received a trauma diagnosis, this should not be your first step because this program makes the assumption that you've already done some work around trauma and that you have some basic tools.
But you are always welcome here when you are ready!
Is this group work, private work, or self-paced?
This is a self-paced program, perfect for someone who wants to take their time and integrate the learning on their own.
Because this work is addressing trauma, you may find you need more support while going through it, especially with the self-paced option. You can email me at nicole[at]lewis-keeber.com now or any time during the program to let me know if you want additional one-on-one support and we can map out a plan or you can connect with a therapist who can support you as you go through this program.
Is this program spiritual or religious?
We honor and respect religious and spiritual practices, but we also know that trauma is real and that we will center trauma in the conversation.
"I have so many helping professional and entrepreneurial friends who have toxic relationships with their work/businesses. So many of them have traumatic histories that they haven't really addressed. Many of them—even the "woke" ones—still use manipulative marketing and sales because that's all they know, and they don't recognize the harm that does. The information and reflective exercises in this course are essential for all business owners and healers (whether they own their own business or not)!"
"I found the Do No Harm Intensive to be extremely informative. Nicole created a safe space for us to learn about trauma and its impact on us and our clients. As a business coach, this program will help me become a trauma conscious entrepreneur so that I "do no harm" in my client work. I appreciated the additional bonus material (videos, worksheets, etc.) that Nicole created to help us learn the material and integrate it into our daily business practices. I highly recommend this course with Nicole. She is supportive, sensitive and super smart."
—Tracy Imm - Tracy Imm Worldwide
All are welcome in this space and we endeavor to make it a safe and welcoming space for everyone.
If you have any specific questions, please contact Nicole at https://nicole.lewis-keeber.com/contact/.
Still need help deciding?
• If you’re having trouble getting things done, trusting your employees, or micromanaging, this course could be the answer for you.
• If you’re not reaching revenue goals, this course could be for you.
• If you never seem to have enough time in your business—even though you keep hiring (and firing?) people, this course could be for you.
If you coach people, work in the wellness space, or work with other business owners (in services like copywriting, graphic design, and project management) you’ve almost certainly come across a client who had poor boundaries, was indecisive, struggled to delegate, or faced a lot of resistance when working with you.
What if, instead of getting frustrated and eventually firing that client, you could recognize the trauma patterns that were showing up for them, approach the situation with kindness and integrity, and even know when to refer them to a trauma specialist?
What if you could market, sell, and deliver your services in a way that won’t trigger someone’s trauma—so you could help avoid difficult situations in the first place (and avoid doing harm unintentionally)?
And what if you could apply those same frameworks and teachings to your own business, to help you unclog bottlenecks, overcome roadblocks, and start building the business you always wanted to have?
The Do No Harm program was designed to help you do all of that and more.
Traditional “business coaching” would have you believe that every problem in your business can be solved with the right strategy, tactic, or tool.
I say that you first have to understand your relationship with your business and that once you do, you will 10x the effectiveness of those strategies and tactics because you will finally be able to get free of your old patterns and trauma responses.
What are you waiting for?